Road course wreck!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Phil Washburn, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    that had to be the nastiest wreck i've ever seen on a road course!:eek:oooh:
    mcdowell and gilliland should be proud of themselves for beating each other, and the field behind them, into submission...what a couple of idiots:angry:

where's Mark???? just your kind of race, Mark!:wink::smile2:

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Phil,Your right that was a mess. The only thing missing was those two knuckleheads getting out of there cars and start swinging.I think they both will be spanked for how they acted. I know they both got called to "the truck".
    smokey

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yep, that was the biggest road course wreck I think I've ever seen.

4. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    That was the most exciting thing to happen during the race Phil!

The worst road course wreck was the one that took the life of J.D. McDuffie.
    Grew up watching J.D. at the Rock and at Dover.
    You could stop by the garage in his backyard anytime to see J.D. but dont go dressed up, more times then not you would be asked to turn a wrench if you did or didn't know what you were doing. He was the definition of a shoestring operation.

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    mcdowell will get to watch for the next 3 races. waltrip is gonna try the red bull driving school. i don't think he has the cars to put young drivers in. toyota may be looking for a new team to put their cars with before long.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    waltrip has a hard time finding the race track:eek:oooh: sorry rollo.:big_smile:

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Very disappointing to see a wreck like that ruin the race!