riverside

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by Mako, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    Whos gonna be in the tourney at riverside tomorrow? :dribble: Ready for bigguns!!!

2. Wudce

Wudce New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    Goodluck out there!

3. dhart73

dhart73 New Member

State:
    Stedman NC
    Tried to send you a PM Dan but it won't let me!??? Anyway I'm gonna have to sit this one out man my wife is pretty darn sick!! I may try to make the weigh in and meet some of you guys if possible.. Good luck to yall and catch sum bigguns!!!!!

4. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    Sorry to hear that man. :0a30:Hope she gets better soon. Yes def come out to the weigh in. :0a23:

5. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Good luck bro , wish I was fishin the tourny with ya . Hope you boy's get some monster's in the boat . Keep me posted on how your doin , and I'll do the same tommorow night . I hope we can catch some big ol blues , I havent caught a blue in about two months . Anyways , hope their is a good turn out for the tournys and lots of fish are caught ...:wink::big_smile:

6. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    Thanks Nick! Me and Tommy will be in my boat and Kevin will be teaming with Lee Campbell. Your still welcome to come Nick!

7. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I wish !!! , maybe next time . I'f I didn't have the kids , id be in . Good luck hope ya'll tear em up .:big_smile:

8. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    hope the wife gets feeling better man......mine was down the other weekend............the tournament was pretty good.............dan caght a few nice blues.............i lost a few and weighed in a few!...........looking forward to nexter years st. judes..........and summerslam already...........tournament was real close...........a little better than 6 lbs seperated 1st place fro 3rd!:choler:

9. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    SO I just wanted to say it was good to meet some of the guys on here this morning at the weigh in Dhart73, Cathunter Pete and BigFlat......The tourney tourned out pretty good me and Tom Cat didnt have much weight but I was happy to get our 5 fish limit since we dont fish up here much. I was suprised at the weigh in to see some of the bigguns some flats and some blues! I posted a pic of the tourneys Big Fish 42lb Flattie :confused2: and then our little 5 fish 31lbs :smile2: and then a pic of the tourney winners fish in the net which includes the 42lber. Since I did get to see bigguns out of Fayetteville stretch I have to give it more credit than ive been.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  10. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    hey dan...........how did tommy do on sutton............nick and the other guys had a tourney up there.............was tommy fishing it?

11. Cathunter Pete

Cathunter Pete New Member

State:
    Fayetteville NC
    it was a good turnout for a friday nite. the river wasn't in my favor. I had 5 bites all nite, and got two of them for close to 18lbs total. I got spanked on my section. it was by far my worst showing on the river ever:sad2:. there is always next time, it was good to meet dan, and dava, and tom:big_smile:. it seemed that everything that could go wrong did, from the loading of the boat at the house to the truck overheating blowing antifreeze, unable to catch bait, unable to anchor at one of my spots, falling down the stairs of my pontoon hitting the hitch, and only catching two fish:sad2:. can't win or contend in them all. kevin how'd you do? I'd didn't see your weigh in? Dan, and Dave send me a PM we'll need to all hit up the river, Tom and Kevin too! I did learn some new things with the eels on ice using them whole, never knew that. many nice fish were caught by the guys who fish a few times a week and have fished the river for a long time. maybe next time i'll do better, i'll try at least, can't catch them from the house.

12. BIGFLAT

BIGFLAT Member

State:
    Broadway NC
    had a fun trip, 38 lbs weighed in had 5 fish before 11 o'clock just never
    got ahold of a big one. Good to meet you Mako

13. MattTheCat

MattTheCat New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    thanks to everyone coming and supporting a good cause it was a pretty slow night i think the heavy rain that morn and the front that night they were just off there is a tourny this weekend at lock 2 in e-town blast off at 3 pm i believe hope to see yall there

14. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    you guys have another tourny this weekend?

15. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  16. coeboy1

coeboy1 New Member

State:
    nc
    how much is entry and big fish?

17. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Catch the winner bro!:wink:

18. phase5supply

phase5supply New Member

State:
    Hope Mills, NC
    Hello Everyone, this was the first tournament I have fished in and would like to thank Richard and the Swamp Boys for all the hard work they put into it and for doing for such a good cause. I had a great time fishing, Only caught 1 blue but that is the way it goes. Congratulations to the guys who won and everyone who fished. I meet alot of nice folks and hope to see all of you soon. Mako if you have any info. on the tournament at E-town please list it. Thanks Daniel

19. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    Heres a pic of The Flathead Reaper's (kevin) and Lee Cambells 38.6lb flattie from the Swamp Boys Summer Slam tourney! Nice fish guys! :dribble:

Attached Files:

20. phase5supply

phase5supply New Member

State:
    Hope Mills, NC
    Thanks for the info Mako