Rivers

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by FLOAT TRIP WILLIE, May 23, 2007.

1. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    went do to the riverfront today the rivers dropping pretty quick.
    One guy dropped his boat right on the lavee under the arch, the more i think about it that was pretty smart. i might drop mine tonight

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'll be putting in at the Melvin Price Dam this weekend in West Alton. The fish are really starting to turn on. If anyone wants to meet up this Friday let me know, my fishing partner and I will be out there sometime after 4:00pm.

3. OlDrum

OlDrum New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I plan on being back there Monday or Tuesday next week. Reckon you'll be back out? Was you fishing yesterday? Tuesday the 22nd? I seen several boats but didn't see yours this time.

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    No....Unfortunately I was at work :sad2::sad2::sad2: I normally work afternoons but this Friday, May 25th, I will be off by 2:00pm and then plan on heading to the river:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

5. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Willie.. I dont see why not putting in down there. I have done it before launching. I think there is 4 blacktop ramps going into the water as of last year. The one closest to the boat was the best if i remember right. There is another spot just down river under that rail road bridge that ive seen people put in before also.