Rivers condition?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by poopdeck [patrick], Mar 14, 2009.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Anyone been on the rivers today or yesterday? I would like to know how they are as i am thinking about going out tomorrow. That would be the mo and miss around columbia bottoms ect.

2. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    Went down to the mississippi in winfield this morning it was at the bottom of the leveys :sad2:

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    The Missouri is high, muddy, and falling. There is some drift coming down to add to the problems. Bait is a beech to find. But I did manage a few fish yesterday. Water temp was 45 according to my unit. I was just finding places with no or very little drift wood.

4. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    that is what I worry about, hitting something but I will go in the daylight hours. thanks guys. There should be some more reports tonigh as i am sure theres guys fishing today,

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I know from the posts you have been reading here at Gateway, that you may have a grasp that most of the folks here are a bit odd.:eek:oooh:
    However, I am here to inform ya that most of our folks here have enough sense to stay off the river under these conditions. It's true. :wink:

Ok, now lets sit back an read the fishing reports as they come in to see who went out today.:crazy:

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Tom, have you got that freezer restocked yet... hehehe

7. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    No, why? Did you go out on the river an bring me back some fillets? How very sweet of you my friend.