Riverbend Catfish Tournament Trail?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Nessie, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    How many of you guys are fishing the tournament this weekend? Is it too late to sign up?

2. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    You dont have to sign up early if you dont want too. You can sing up at the ramp on Saturday. I think you can pre pay if you want too but it dont do nothing for you if you sing up early. In Justin's tourny you draw out of a bucket for your boat number not by how early you sign up like most tournaments.

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    You have to sign up at least 1/2 hour before the tourney, any one signing up after that they wont be allowed to fish!!! Are you thinking about getting in the tourney? The River bend tourney would be a good one to to get your feet wet in. I have been to alot of tourney's and i would have to say The River Bend Tourney is one of the best around. So dont think every tourney will go a smooth as one of Justins.

4. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    I might not be able to fish this tourney, I havnt been able to get ahold of my partner.:confused2:

5. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, gpolce and I are thinking about doing the tourney. But, we have a few things we need to figure out in advance like how we are going to store any fish we catch.

6. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    I double dirty dawg dare ya, you and Greg need any help or any info, call me. 618-910-7416 It will be the best tournament you ever fished. Justin's tournaments go really smooth. You guys can learn a lot just by shootin' the bull in the parking lot. It's worth the money just to hang out with the boys (and girls). Anything I can do, just call us (Steve & Nikki). :0a26:

7. Nessie

Nessie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the offer. We are really looking forward to the tourney. It should be a good time.

8. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I will be there in full force I don't know about the fish?

9. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    John will you be wearing your mask and cape? You guys should see him in his attire, he looks like robin on Batman!!!:smile2::tounge_out::smile2:

[​IMG]

10. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    See, he is even better than Super Man!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    John, all your missing in your boat is bigfoot and some SHRIMP!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    If I break out the beef jerky in this tourny you guys are screwed:0a37:.As for the shrimp I will just feed all those to bigfoot to keep him happy.:wink: