River Sinkers

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by tnkatman, Dec 18, 2007.

1. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Does anyone know where I can get some river (coin or donut as they're sometimes called) sinkers at a fair price ?

2. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Best assortment would be bass pro, but for price I get mine on the way to the cumberland steam plant at the busy bee.

3. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    No help now, but if you're coming to the Chattanooga gathering, I'll be glad to bring my mold that makes 2, 2 1/2, and 3 ounce, and you can make up all you want.

4. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Thanks Jerry, if I can make the gathering then I'll take you up on your offer.

5. coolarrow2

coolarrow2 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I gave up on trying to buy the weights I wanted and the size I wanted. I figured at the price of gas and the price of the weights I could build my own. I ordered a melting pot and two molds from 1oz up to 5oz the flat no roll type and I build my own now. It cost $116 mailed to the house and with the cost of weights being .40 and .50 each it don't take long to pay for it's self. I make weights for my friends and they pay me for the lead so we both save money. It worked out great for me.

6. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    Try Catfish Connection .

7. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Thanks Jeremy for the idea but I've already checked with them and they don't carry them.

8. coondog east fork

coondog east fork New Member

State:
    IND