River Scum is coming to florida

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by river scum, Jan 13, 2006.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    has anyone seen wewasser latly ? im goin to be in his nieghborhood soon and wanted to say howdy. anyone else in the blountstown-altha-clarksvill area for that matter too. message me and we will trade info and meet up guys. cant wait to get on the chipola and apolatch again! yehaw, oysters look the hell out!

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    If I didn't know who started the thread my first reaction would have been. Those poor fishermen in Florida! I hope this scum canned be cleaned up! LOL! Ya got me Tim!

3. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    bah lmao george. that is funny reading that into it.

4. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well them gators havent ate river scum yet....prob wouldnt like the taste of that northern meat!!! river scum gonna show them good ole boys how we do it up north.

5. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    Well How Do You Boys Do It Up North, Polecat??????

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    We do it in about 20 degree weather this morning, LMAO.

7. wewasr

wewasr New Member

Well,
    been down off the net lately had to install a new service provider. Just let you know no gators ate me, but I had one the other day, it was pretty good. River Scum sorry I was unable to get this message until today. If your still down here you can contact me at City of Wewahitchka, City Hall. Call me up and tell me how you been.

Don

8. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    well i got a pm from don,unfortunatly it was the day i returned.lol thats the way it goes sometimes. the water temp was 55* didnt get any flathead but killed the channels n bream. didnt see any gators this trip(lucky them!). had a great time and met some great new people as always. maybe next time brother don.

lol at tea,yup thats how we do it.

9. BigCat85

BigCat85 New Member

State:
    Florida
    wewasr, I am in Panam City and would like to get up with ya and go fishin some time, pm me your info, and I'll get with ya and see what we can do.. my g/f lives in Wewa and we've fished off the bank there at the West Arm Bridge and the cat was a pretty nice size, but I"m not to sure where to fish for cats in Wewa