River or Pyramid Sinker Mold 8 and 10 oz.

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by karaep, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karaep

karaep Member

State:
    Greenville, NC
    Looking to buy a new or used river or pyramid sinker mold that makes 8 and/or 10 ounce sinkers.

Please PM me if you have anything along the line I'm looking for.

I can pay with PayPal or send a personal check. I understand you would wait for it to clear before shipping.

Thanks.

2. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    Good Lord! I didnt know they even made them that big...if I need something that large I generally use a cinder block or a small automobile!:smile2:

If they can be found I am sure one of the boys on here have 'em, good luck.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Quite a bit more expensive to get directly from Do It Mold. $39 is the highest I have seen for a new one.
    You would think that going directly to the source would save you some money. Guess not.:smile2:
    Hope you can find a used one.

4. karaep

karaep Member

State:
    Greenville, NC
    Thanks for the advice guys. Yea, a new one will cost around fifty bucks with shipping. I'd like to buy a used one. Maybe someone will have one around they are no longer using and will part with it for a reasonable price. I would be willing to send them back a supply of sinkers if the right deal is made. I can get all the soft lead I need for a very reasonable price.

I'd be happy with a mold that will make sinkers anywhere from 5 to 10 ounces, either pyramid or round river shaped.

5. t-roy

t-roy Member

State:
    va
    i have a flat bank sinker do-it mold in 6&8oz. ill let it go for 20.00 and you pay shipping. let me know. t-roy

6. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

If your losing a lot of 5-10 oz sinkers,you,ll cover the cost of a couple molds in the 1st couple months.Used molds can be iffy.

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    If you still need that mold pm me i have a line on any do it mold at a fair price being i have about 50 in my shop now

8. karaep

karaep Member

State:
    Greenville, NC
    Thanks t-roy. I like to use the sinker slides from The Catfish Nation and I don't think that type of sinker will work. I appreciate the offer.

9. karaep

karaep Member

State:
    Greenville, NC

Thanks Tim, PM has been sent.

10. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I have used flat bank up to 12 oz with the sinker slides you do need the super slide for sinkers with lead eyes over 2oz.

Also I will pm everyone back as soon as i get the new prices for 2010 should be any day now this year i saved about 4 to 6 bucks off the do it prices

11. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    any pics t-roy, is it in good shape? if so i'll take it. sending you a pm.

12. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Those sliders will work on the flat banks with no problem at all.

13. Jerry Cline

Jerry Cline New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Have 8oz and 10oz brand new will sell both for 20.00 ea. plus what ever shipping is to get to you. pm if interested. I bought these new from do it mold 3 or 4 years back never used them.

14. karaep

karaep Member

State:
    Greenville, NC
    Thanks Jerry, I owe it to Tim (The Catfish Nation) to wait for his offer to buy a mold before I buy from you. I'll keep you posted, lol.

15. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    There is a spot here in arizona we fish where if we are throwing live gills we use 2-16oz weights to keep it from drifting down so 2lbs of weight for a 5 oz gill or 1 lb carp!

16. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I am pretty sure I wouldn't be fishing that spot very often... and by that I mean ever!

17. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey Joe thanks for that but hey 20.00 ea is a great price and better then i can do for new ones. So if thats what your looking for jump on them if new let me know and i will take them at that price

18. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I have been in a few spots on the potomac and the james where we needed that much weight to hold a bait down as well

19. Bigg Al

Bigg Al New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    you may want to try a web site call catfish connection their mold going for about $31.00 good luck

20. MoHunt

MoHunt Member

State:
    Missouri
    I happen to have a Do-It mold for 6oz pyramid duck decoy weights; model DAP 2 6, which I don't use any more. Pours 2 at a time. Has the 'loop' to tie decoy line and/or fishing line.

If interested, let me know.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.