River Monsters Wels Catfish Episode

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catfishinsc, Jul 17, 2009.

1. catfishinsc

catfishinsc New Member

State:
    SC
    For those of you who haven't seen it yet, the Wels Catfish episode of River Monsters will be on again tonight at 10pm on Animal Planet.

I watched about the first half of it before. Maybe I can stay awake to watch the entire thing this time.

2. slaphound2000

slaphound2000 New Member

State:
    antigo, wisconsin
    that was actually a really good episode. those have to be the biggest cats i've ever seen. have you seen the one on the amazon cats yet?

3. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Theres a new show on National Geographic called "Hooked" , its on Mondays at 9:00 central. Last week the fished for the worlds largest Trout. It was in Mongolia, I forget the name of the Trout but they grow up to 6' long. He only caught a 3'er, but it was still a huge trout, anyways check it out, its about the same principal as River Monsters.

4. slaphound2000

slaphound2000 New Member

State:
    antigo, wisconsin
    i saw that one as well. have you seen the one about the largest freshwater stingrays? MASSIVE!!!!!

5. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I haven't gotten to see either of these shows yet, but I've heard a lot of positive hype. I'll have to check them out :wink:.

6. catfishinsc

catfishinsc New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah I saw the one on the Amazon too. There's also one that I think was on last week where he was in India and caught some Goonch catfish.

I saw the Hooked episode with the stingrays. Those were massive.

7. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I only got the see the first half also. I am hoping to see the second half at some point. I have heard a lot of info from my fishing buddies that the second half was far better than the 1st.