River last night

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by Rcaarizona, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Myself, son, friend of mine named Frank, Jason humble, and Overkil took off to the River last night, The river that we went to was running very low, not like last year. But we had a fun and interesting night!! Jason caught his PB flattie 11 pounds, and also got a 4-5 pounder too. That was about it besides the turtles eating bait, and my son happened to reel one in that tangles our lines.
    Now of course if you follow my posts, nothing normal happens on any of my trips, and something always funny or strange seems to follow me to the River LoL. So last night around 10PM overkil leaves a bag of Lays chips out, and sure enough three skunks come in and chow down. Got rid of the chips and all other open food, hopefully making them leave us alone. That didn't work, all night long until 6AM Skunks were coming with in inches of us. They were always within 0-10 feet from us all night. Of course one had to spray around 1am, thankfully not on us.
    These skunks would hang out under our chairs, I had one rub on my leg, One was smelling my sons butt while he was sleeping. One started licking my fingers while I was dozing off, Jason had one that had his paws on his chair and his head in his lap. So like every 10 minutes these skunks would raid our camp, and on with the lights we go to see where the hell they are at, this happened all night long. So attached are Jason's fish, and these funny skunks!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  2. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Here they are, man they wouldn't leave us alone!!! There is one at the river, one behind son while he was crashed out, and one under jasons chair, in these pics.:smile2:

Attached Files:

3. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    excellent time, as usual...it was cold! 59 degrees...burrr

good job Jason on your new PB!

4. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    nice fish jason :big_smile: at least u didnt get skunked

5. ragincajun19

ragincajun19 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    No pun intended I'm sure!!:smile2: Congrats Jason, they just keep gettin bigger man. Now you gotta break 20!!

6. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
  7. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Thanks guys, im working on it. Those skunks were crazy and not afraid of anything. they were up in my lap saying hi! Now i just got to change my avatar from these little channels to my flatty.

8. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    That skunk underneith my chair was crazy. You taking all those pics i thought it was going to spook from the flashes and gas me. Man we always have an adventure rob. Good times:confused2:

9. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    :smile2:Here kitty kitty!!!!:smile2::smile2:

10. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    You must be working like crazy brian. dont see ya on much. Now we just got t get you a flatty BTL.

11. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    I had my son that night and could not go! Ill get mine!!Time is on my side!!:cool2:

12. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    congrats on your p.B. flathead jason

13. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    sounds like another fun trip! wish i had the time to make it up with you guys. hopefully next time. Congrats on the nice flat their jason. but with the skunk under your chair can you really say you didnt get skunked?:smile2:

14. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    G the skunks were all over all night. It was weird

15. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Skunks make great pets!:big_smile:

16. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i think skunks smell good natures other rose:wink:

17. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    I bet they was screamin like little girls in that camp!!:smile2::smile2:

18. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey dont worrie about it!:cool2:

19. brianthelion02

State:
    arizona
    Now thats funny!!:smile2::smile2: Wish i coulda been there!

20. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    I actualy had quite the normal fishing life before i met Brianthelion, rarely got skunked, caught good sized fish, no skunk visitors in camp, never really got skunked, no UFOs at San Carlos, no snake bites, no gaping wounds, no hoofman, no carp lassoing, no papsmirs for bluegills, everyone has caught their PB with me except Brianthelion, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, makes me think?! LOL j/k Brian you are one cool dude!! Cant wait for you to get out with us again bro!!