River is Calling

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Jan 5, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    It is supose to be in the mid 50* tommorow and a couple of us are plannin on blowing the dust off our r/r and heading out fer a couple hours.I need to get out of the house fer awhile cabin fever is kicking like a missouri mule and weather or not they are biting we shall see.Broke out some shad we have saved fer springtime and kitty if your out there you better not be on the buisness end of me or yer comin in fer a visit...or lunch?.......

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Totally understandable! Take 2 R/R's plenty of bait and breath the fresh Air,then call me in the morning if you're no better!!!:big_smile_2::haha::haha::haha::haha:Sister Pat

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    MRS POWELL GIONG NOW PM YOU LATER ON THE TRIP
    GONE FISHING!

4. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    good luck fishing, i went and made a few casts this morning (rooster tail), didnt have any luck though :sad2:

but i did get out for a few minutes :wink:

5. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Oh Kenny you make me jealous, I can't waite to get back out in the fresh air and fishing once again Hope you had good luck
    Sharon

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    WELL I HAD A NICE TIME OUT 1 bite and I lost a 200.00 r/r so that wasnt good ,long storey and I am somewhat sick but its all good! tOMMOROW IS ANOTHER DAY AND I THINK I WILL DOER AGAIN.

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
  8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :crazy: Ouch!!! You came home minus a $200 rod n reel! :sad2: That really sucks! :eek:oooh:

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Actualey closer to 250-3 but whos counting atleast it wasnt me . Am gonna see if thy fishing gods will smile on me-gonna break the snag gear out and go try to retrieve it in the morning but I have lill hope cause where it was at.Anywhere but there.Lost alot of things there and Miss Missippi seems to own it then.The only thing in my favor is she had weight on her and it was a heavy rig so maybe she went down and stuck?