River is a crankin! Who is fishin?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tbull, Dec 19, 2008.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    River is looking mighty good for this weekend, anyone gonna go chase some trophy blues? I am!:roll_eyes:

2. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Brother Hilljack was fishing yesterday and finally got the Hilljack Brotherhood into some good fish, but he was down south. I'm pretty happy for him. Hope you catch a bunch, but be careful on the river

3. repoman3809

repoman3809 New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    Man ur crazy....:crazy:!!!!!!!

I'll see ya Saturday! LOL:big_smile:

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    We all established that a long time ago!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2::0a20:

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    its dropping so fast down here that i dont think i will try it this weekend... i never do good on a drop:sad2:

6. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Ours was dropping until yesterday, now it is gonna go up 4 feet between today and tomorrow and peak 2morrow afternoon. I would say that Sunday your stretch should be pretty good on Sunday. It should atleast be on the climb??

7. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Think Me and Randy are gonna Try the upper pool this weekend which means Travis will more than likely be wearin out my FOX 19 news bluecat spot. LOL We havent made up our mind 100% yet so don't get your hopes up steelin my spot yet Travis. this will be the first time having some current in that area for a while so we may try it. Happy mooneys suckers!!!

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Robin all joking aside I think that is a good idea, I am just real nervous this boat isnt gonna run right when I test run it today, I am keeping my fingers crossed. My biggest fish have came at times just like this...

Biga I dont think the river will be dropping to much man, of course it may way down there. She will be rockin and rollin up here. Most of the day Saturday she will be on the rise here in cincy..

9. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    BTW bud when the river is up and movin like this I have my own "secret" honey holes..!:big_smile::roll_eyes:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
  11. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    travis good luck rick

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    good luck on the fishing this weekend.

hopefully that boat will run right,tbull.might be kind of hard to paddle in that current,lol

13. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Ill be honest with ya we don't really like each other all that well. First time Travis got a fish on in my boat I was to slow about gettin the net and he got off. That pretty much started it all! Not to mention all the times he went fishing by himself he caught fish and never told me how he was doing it. Finally he told me he was catching all his big blues on marshmallows. See, that wasnt so bad was it BUDDY? You would have thought that a good friend would have told there secrets a long time ago. Good friend..... Anyways just to get back at him I have been putting fish repellent on his marshmallows and he can't figure out why I am the only one catching anything. Oh yeah and i broke a washer in his lower unit when he wasnt looking. he best not be messin with me no mo!!!:big_smile: Game on fool

14. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    You know its funny, its a good thing I have good friends like Repoman on here, who dropped what they were doing and came out to help me test run my boat today....Robin was like "I dont know man, I am kind of busy today".....well Robin called me after the fact, right after I got back to tell me he was out getting skips for tommorow, but I thought you were working on your kitchen????......Just goes to show can't really tell who to trust these days.....I knew he was intimidated by my fishing tactics, but man never thought it was that bad....such a sad little man he is...:big_smile::haha:

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You two love each other soo much, I bet you make cut-bait sandwiches for each other in the boat for lunch!!:roll_eyes::crazy: rollo