River height

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by skinner, Oct 19, 2007.

1. skinner

skinner New Member

State:
    missouri
    any1 know how high the river is in st louis area?:roll_eyes:

2. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Looks like the river at alton has risen like 3 feet in the past 24 hours. :crazy:

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    And Cuz misses yet another rapid rise. Dangit, dagnabbit, damn, arrrgghhh, gosh dern it, geeeeezzzz, this really stinkss......, dang, what a bummer. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I agree thats wht I am callin er good fer the year that and I need to do some serios maitence on my trailer
    SHE AINT BEING TO FRIENDLY

5. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I'm off. Wish I had a cooler full of skipeyes for the kitties. :big_smile:

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

Good luck with the trailer maintenance Kenny. I noticed you are from Keokuk. Brought back alot of old memories for me. In the early 90's I spend alot of wednesday nights in that town at a place that used to be called "The Palace". They had 25 cent drafts that night. I went to school down at Culver-Stockton in Canton. I really liked that old river town. Neat place.

7. MoCatfisher

MoCatfisher New Member

Well perhaps if you talk to Daryl1...:smile2:

8. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Oh boy, here we go again. Darryl is back in the barrel. Poor ole Darryl. Poor ole Skipeye Darryl.

9. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Hey guys if Cuz can't fish I wonder if he keeps his freezer locked..??..
    Skippies for sale........:smile2:

10. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Spoon.. We would just hate to let them get freezer burned while he is off to FLA for all those weeks wouldnt we.. :smile2:

11. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Gotta help a brother out. I was reading some where on here it's not good to keep them frozen too long. Just leave a bananna and I'm sure he wont mind....

12. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    A nanner would give it away to much... Leave a twinkee wrapper and he would really wonder then.

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Mrs Cuz has been advised to relocate precious "SkipEyes" to undisclosed Bomb Shelter. :wink:

14. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    For what skips cost over here, we could chip in and buy a bunch of frozen food and donate to Mrs. Cuz as repayment for the eats at the last couple of CuzFests. Of course, she'd need to dispose of all that bait taking up space in the freezer to make room for people food, but we could help with that.......

The best part would be the look on ol' Cuz's face when he gets the call down in FL saying what, nice considerate fishing buddies he has:smile2:

15. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Branden.. Ill chip in for 10 family size loafs of bread that take up a lot of room and needs to be frozen for that length of time.. “Wonder” bread work?