Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
poopdeck [patrick];1935730 said:
Any one know how the river access is at columbia bottoms? How about below the dam at Alton, is that flooded out? Anyone tried putting in downtown? Whos been on the river, whats the conditions?
no I dont know,dont know,rivers high it could be,no,willie and myself and grumper,waters wet and some rain

Reactions: Kutter
G

·
poopdeck [patrick];1935730 said:
Any one know how the river access is at columbia bottoms? How about below the dam at Alton, is that flooded out? Anyone tried putting in downtown? Whos been on the river, whats the conditions?
Ive not been down to the boat ramp in a few days my truck threw a damn ROD!!! ....

So ive been sittin at home looking for a deal on a motor.

Ill be down there tomarro and ill let ya know.

My buddy's been bank fishing last few days at Lewis&Clark area few in the 30's and 1 in the low 50's .. He said he had a monster at the bank on 40lb mono and lost it.

Another buddy lost 2 bigin's and said he will never use a Team Catfish hoook again! lol he said they are to sharp and make the wholes to large and the hooks fall out easy HAHAHAH! I just laugh..

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
The Plattin Rock Boat Club ramp becomes unusable at 31 feet on the St Louis Gauge. The last prediction i saw put the river at 38 feet! Flamm City is unusable. Maple Island Ramp is unusable. Not sure about Columbia bottoms but its usually the last to flood out. Might as well bang out honeydoos for me till July. With the high water and spawning, fishing usually doesnt get good for Blues again till July. There will be some sporadic reports of fish being caught but it will be pretty slow overall for the next six weeks. Cant even go to Bama right now as they are spawning there now. Worth the wait though, as Aug-Nov is my favorite 4 months to fish.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
No ramps up this way that are usable right now, when I crossed the Missouri yesterday it was up and rollin' with lots of logs and debris. You would be dodging a lot of garbage if you launch at CB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.