Rides to the gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by Frankie B, May 8, 2009.

1. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

Hey it's getting closer....who needs a ride ???????? who is taking boats??????? who is camping ?????????? and by "camping" I mean getting a spot?????? SAVE GAS AND CAR POOL!!!!! and lets start sending out phone numbers to the people that need them.....

2. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I still plan on going,camping and haveing my boat !!:smile2:

3. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I live clear out by Ogallala and I'm leaving at 6 in the morning on the 26th unless no one wants to ride with me. I have a surburban that can hold nine, well lets make that 6 and all the stuff we need. I'm bringing my boat so the burby will be empty for whatever gear my riders might bring. Since I figure I'm the farthest away this way I will be leaving early to pick whoever up I need to. I won't be camping so to speak unless you count putting my sleeping bag in the back of the burby. That's the cheapest way I figure to camp and since all my money is going into gas and bait that's the way I'll have to do it.
    ANYWAYS If anyone wants to jump in then that's fine with me. Just help with gas and we'll call it good.

4. newtothesport

newtothesport New Member

State:
    nebraska
    I wont be camping out there, I live in lincoln. I also have a boat if needed. If the weather kicks up something nasty you all are welcome to come to the house. Plenty of floor space and as always a cold one in the fridge.

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hopefully we'll have a good turnout for the gathering!! I'm still planning on taking my boat there. If anybody wants to fish with me, just let me know!! I will have the bait and share it with anybody. Hopefully you guys like blood and bluegills, because that's how I roll when I'm after the BIG DADDY's!! See ya there!!

Give me a shout-out!! (402) 463-9322 or (402) 984-0317 leave message and I'll get back with ya!!

Take care bros!!:big_smile:

6. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    provided i'm able to make it i should beable to give anyone a ride thats in the southern part of the state as i will be taking hwy 75 into nebraska

7. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    i dunno if im willing to risk drivin in that thur sunfire of urs :smile2: jk u can follow me up. Not sure theres anyone else down in this part of the state besides me and......heck i dont know if theres anyone else down here :smile2:

8. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    to save him time gas and miles ya all could meet here since i know where im goin and its on both your ways...plus i got a lake not far from here to catch the big gillies for bait so he aint gotta try and haul bait in from TX? talk about crossin the water with some bait...LOL

9. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    :smile2: well hopefully i can get my car runnin by then or im scarewwwed. yeah we can meet over there, ill prolly have the fam with me for the weekend or at least one night. rest of the time i can sleep in my car and fish :smile2: