Rhino RSC5 fishing reel - where to buy?

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by sneezer, Jun 6, 2006.

1. sneezer

sneezer New Member

State:
    pa.
    I can't seem to find an outlet for the Rhino RSC5. I tried a google search and found a few possibilities...anyone have an outfit they deal with regularly?

Thanks,
    Sneezer

2. Majesticman

Majesticman New Member

State:
    Missouri

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Dan I can't help you, but I would like to say. Welcome to the BOC the best catfishing site on the net!

4. sneezer

sneezer New Member

State:
    pa.
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been looking for a place like this. Me and my boys go fishing every day. I"ve got some photos to post...once I get the swing of things. I'll ty the sponsers for the reel. I have three of the RSC3 reels and really like them. I once had four but my six year old sat it down for "just a minute" and I think you know the rest.

5. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Wal-Mart around here has them. I have one I"ve had for several years. I use it when I am someplace I don't want to use any wieght, once or twice a year.

6. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    Bought mine at WalMart!

7. sneezer

sneezer New Member

State:
    pa.
    They don't have them at the closest Walmart...but there are at least 4 of them within a 1/2 hours dirve radius...I'll keep looking.....Thanks

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I bought a RSC3 tonight at a new Walmart near here. 6' with the last section being glow in the dark. Can't wait to try it out. I almost bought a Shakespeare micro cast. It was just my size. LOL. My Mom had a pole about that size when I was a kid. Of course, I finally ended up with it, to fish with as a child. I wonder what happened to it? Hmmmm, wonder if she will remember. It was a sky blue, but don't remember what reel it had on it. Too many years. LOL.

P.S. I guess those Rhinos aren't really indestructible from tip to butt as stated on the paperwork. LMAO. Perhaps it should say "indestructible from everything except a butt or car door." :lol: Think I'll go feeding the fish and turtles tomorrow. Gonna check out a pontoon boat to buy, may even camp out on an island for a few days, shortly. Gonna have to find my tiny tent and supplies.

9. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
  10. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Loved my new rod and reel. Just makes me want to find another one to buy. Look at the size of the hook, I caught that bait fish with in my avatar. LMAO.

Definitely a keeper for me. It was about time to retire Dad's from going out with me. Surprised after all these years, something hasn't happened to it.