Rhino RBCXL Member Review Needed!

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by smith06, Jul 4, 2006.

1. smith06

smith06 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anybody used the Rhino RBCXL??? This caught my eye at K-Mart today. I would like to hear some reccomendations as to what rod and line go good with this reel. I was thinking of getting this reel with a 7 or 7.5' Ugly Stik.

2. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I got one but I havent used it its brand new I'll sell it to you

3. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I looks like a good reel. I've been wondering about it too.

Eric

4. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I have one of the smaller bass style baitcasters , handled a 10lbs channel just fine . This reel is almost impossible to backlash , if the bigger models are as good as mine , they should be fine .

5. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I have the smallest model of baitcaster that they made...the RBC200 I believe. It is a piece of junk. I know people that have other ones that are nicer and have no problems with them. I got mine as a combo so I think it is extra cheap.

6. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    $25 and its yours its brand new

Attached Files:

7. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    sold localy to a friend who wanted to learn baitcasters

8. Rat

Rat New Member

State:
    Forrest Illinoi
    Adam, I've got 3 of the RBCXL's, one on a Ugly Stick, one on a Big Game rod and one on a South Bend rod. The best rod for the least money is the Big Game. The best rod period is the Ugly Stick. I've got 80 lb Power Pro on one and 50 lb Gorilla Braid on the other two. Both lines cast well but the Power Pro is a little more abrasion resistant.
    If you get the reel, I think you'll be happy with it. I bought one, used it a while, then picked up the other two based on how I liked the first one.
    Rat