Rhino lining

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by bluekatcher, Mar 29, 2007.

1. bluekatcher

bluekatcher New Member

State:
    illinois
    I have a 20 ft polar kraft jon boat and love it but every now and again you slipped on the deck or floor from water being on it , on a really good day it was bad, so i decided i was going to put some kinda lining on it. Didnt really want carpet, its too hard to keep clean, and didnt want the old walmart brand because it was black, too hot. I finally found some at Bass Pro called Tuff Coat and you can get it in several different colors. It is a bit pricy but so far it seems to be great. It has fine rubber pieces in it and it is a rubberized paint, so the slipping prob is out, but it is going to be a little rough on the knees this summer with the shorts on. Well just a little bit of info that you all probably already knew but thought i would share anyway. I am always the late one on the niffty info.

2. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Another product that might work is called wing walk, it is something they put on the wings of airplanes. We used it at the Dog Track for awhile to put on the rail to keep the wheels on the lure from spinning. It had a grit like finish.

3. bluekatcher

bluekatcher New Member

State:
    illinois
    that sounds like it would do it also, hopefully I wont have to replace this