Rhino liner boat owners ??

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Rollinunknown, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey guys just wanna say thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ok so ive had my boat about 2 weeks and busted my @$$ 3 times ...

Is rhino liner non slip when went from morning dew?

Any tips would help i would like to get this takein care of befor anyone els goes out like my son and wife...

This is on the front deck of a 16ft roughneck allweld .

Thanks Rob.

2. buckmaster27012

buckmaster27012 Member

State:
    Virginia
    i used some stuff from a company called DURABAK, you can do it yourself and its nonslip.

3. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    not about oats but son's truck...........
    I got his truck bed sprayed a year ago and he swears by the rhino. it doesn't slip at all and he gets his four wheeler out and in and gets back there often........
    Now for the other part. There is one thing bad about his truck that is. it holds water. Yep when it rains it tends to hold water. So thought ya should know that

4. Rollinunknown

State:
    Missouri
    im not worried about the water build up im worried build up i have 2 crazy Gallon per hour pumps and 3 batterys.

The only problem im having is busting my @$$ when im on the deck HEHE.... i was thinking of doin it my self and puting sand in there for more grip?

http://www.grizzlygrip.com/boats.asp <----- check that out?

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I just put a new aluminum floor in my boat this year. I put some stuff I bought from Cabelas. It has a rubber base in it. It is pricey but worth it. It does not get slick with the morning dew. I have had good luck with it.

Tom

6. Rollinunknown

State:
    Missouri

i have a 200 dollar gift car with cabelas soo this might work out... thankx for the heads up:smile2:

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Rob my sea ark came with what they call gator hide it about the same as rhino i think .I have not slipped on it from a dew to a rain storm .I will tell u this ,it will take the skin off your knees if u get down on your knees an move around ,such as pulling anchor or such :wink:

8. Rollinunknown

State:
    Missouri
    thats what im looking for 110% ... GAME ON thank you.

This boat will be geting used in the winter also.

9. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Don't use sand for the grip part!!!! It seems like a good idea,but NOT!!!Had a buddy that donethis and has wound up sanding off all the paint and sand---the sand will come up eventually, but if you lay your reels down in the floor when traveling the can become severly scratched from the sand.. My ABU'S are way to expensive to be gettin scratched up.....

Thats just my input from his experience:wink:

10. JKitterman

JKitterman New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Have you considered something like 3M Safety-Walk tape? It is an anti-slip tape. It is sort of like sandpaper strips.

11. Rollinunknown

State:
    Missouri
    i said screw it and put outdoor carpet thru the whole boat ill get some pics up..

My father has been doing carpet for 40 years it looks sick!

12. rks1949

rks1949 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I ordered my Lowe R1760sc with the "gator skin" option! The best money I've ever spent,period!:wink: It's not slick,and won't eat up anything you lay on the floor. It is also cooler in the hot sun,and is a snap to clean up. Ron