reviews on secret 7 dip bait

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by vclifford28, Aug 28, 2008.

1. vclifford28

vclifford28 New Member

State:
    Texas
    anyone ever use "secret 7 dip bait"? I'm looking for a good dip bait and in my searches this bait keeps coming up, but I have not found anyone around my waters who have actually used it?Just wanted to know if it is another "commercial bait" or is ther really something to it? Any input would be valued.

2. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    I use Secret 7 on jusat about all of my trips. It's a great bait and the fish hammer it. We caught a lot of blues on it this weekend along with quite a few channel cats as usual. It is very sticky and stays on the bait holders very well along with anything else it makes contact with. Take a look at some of my reports on Lewisville and Grapevine. There is also a lot of posts in the Team Catfish sponsor section on this site.

3. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Where can you buy the secret 7 bait at? I will ahve have to give it a try.I have heard some good things about it.

4. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Jesse, Team Catfish sells it. They are a BOC sponser. Just look for the Team Catfish Icon and click on it. Give Jeff a call, he is a nice guy.

Jaime

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Like Jaime said, just shoot Jeff with team catfish a pm and he will fix you up. Me and Big Sam have been using it and it is the real deal. Like Bobby said the Blues and channel cats will absolutely hammer this bait.

6. vclifford28

vclifford28 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks for all the feedback fellas. I guess I'm gunna have to try it! I'm new here and all of you guys have been very welcoming and helpful, thanks.

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Vincent, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, Best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there.

8. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Welcome to the HOOD Vincent!!!! Cant go wrong with "7" in my books:tounge_out: Put $$$$ in our pockets at several tournaments this season......The fish will not leave it alone until.... A. They hammer your bait & your setting there in shock & forgot to set the hook. B. They hammer the bait till they hook themselves... C. You run out of bait.....Dang it man i hate it when "C" happens!!!:eek:oooh::smile2::tounge_out: Holler at Teamcatfish.com old Jeffery can fill ya in on the details.:big_smile:

9. vclifford28

vclifford28 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I ordred the 64 oz tub last night with a psck of dead red dip tubes sone mini furry things and a 2 pack of the furry thangs. I can't wait till it comes in. I'll post some pics of my first catches on the bait. I'm going to granger Lake as soon as it comes in.

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Vincent. Thankls for the report.