Returning fishing line??????

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Nov 20, 2008.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO I TOOK BACK A SPOOL OF 35 LB GORILLA TOUGH BRAID ( BROKE AT 17 LBS WITH EVERY KNOT )TO KMART AND HAD NO PROBLEMS RETURING IT....

MY NEIGHBORE TOLD ME THAT EVERYTHING MARKED AS DEFECTIVE GETS TRASHED.....

I PAYED A BILL OFF YESTERDAY AT KMART AND I SAW ABOUT 7 PEOPLE RETURNING FISHING LINE ALONG WITH TV'S AND CHAIRS SITTING AROUND THE RETURN CENTER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ABVIOUSLY EVERYTHING THAT IS TAKEN BACK IS EITHER DEFECTIVE TO A POINT OR SOMETHING SO IM REALLY CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM EVEN MORE CURIOUS BECASUE 2 PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL THAT WORK THEIR SAID THAT PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING IS TRASHED ( OR SENT BACK TO BE REFUNDED LIKE $700 TV'S) BUT I ASKED THE RETURN LADY WHERE DOES THIS STUFF GO AND SHE TOLD MENOTHING GETS TRASHED ( BUT THATS A CUSTOMER ASKING AN EMPLOYEE) :smile2: ( AND MY MOM SAID IT DEPENDS ON THE MANAGER ):eek:oooh:

SO CAN ANYONE THAT WORKED OR WORKS AT KMART ANSWER MY BURING QUESTION!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IM SRRY BUT I GOTA KNOW

LeRoy

2. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    I cant speak for k-mart, but both my parents work for wal-mart management. From what i gathered it does depend alot on wich manager you talk to. I was able to butter up a manager in idaho to the point where i got a 52 inch hdtv for 200 bucks:big_smile: But when i tried to get a laptop the next day while workin with another manager he wouldnt budge. So i think its all bout who you talk to when your tryin to work out a deal. Hope this has shed some light on the subject.:cool2: