Retired

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Flintman, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Just wanted all my Okie buddies, and my B O C brothers know I am now official retired and moved back to Okla. City. which was my home for 30 years. Now here I am on my second retirement.

Fish a little, Hunt a little, Eat a little. And a honey-do for Mrs Flint, very little.
    You think it will work???

Flint

2. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Flint,

Congrats on the retirement brother. Now, about that Honey Do list.. Ya might want to work on that pretty hard to keep Momma happy...

It's a hard thing to do, but with lots of hard work...Well....lol

Looking forward to meeting ya at keystone 5...

3. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Sounds like a great plan to me.
    Bill:smile2:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sounds like a great plan.Hope it works for you. Don't know about that honey-do-list,better work on that pretty hard.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Flint congrads on reaching retirement. Sounds like you have a well thought out plan. You will soon realize that you don't have enough time to get it all done. Enjoy from So. Illinois:big_smile: :big_smile:

6. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Congrats! I am looking forward to retirement as well. Only 32.5 years to go :angry:

7. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    All of it will work cepting the "very little". I'll guarantee that!

8. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    How bout help Mrs. Flint a little more than very little. Cut out eat and sleep a little; and FISH A LOT. If you must, you can eat and sleep while your fishing, but you can't eat, sleep, fish, or hunt while helping Mrs. Flint.

9. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Thanks Bud, I to am excited about Keystone 5, from all I've heard it is a great gathering.

hey Matt, Mrs. Flint out fishes me most of the time, I bet I don't get out in that boat too many times that she ain't with me. Shes the best fishin buddy I'v ever had.

10. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Congrats Flint on Retirement.I hope to be there someday Myself. J.D.
    :still_dreaming:

11. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Fish a little, Hunt a little, Eat a little. And a honey-do for Mrs Flint, very little.
    You think it will work???

It won't work...

Fish a lot, Hunt a lot, Travel with mrs Flint..............Now this will work better.

LOL, just kidding, Congratulation to you and best wishes. Just be happy and do that every day.

12. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    I don't know if the "little honey-do doing" will work but the rest of your plan sounds alright to me. Retirement is a wonderful thing and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine thus far.

13. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Congratulations Flint!

Welcome to some of the best years of your life... or it has been for me.
    I've heard people say they were bored after retirement. Sure not been that way with me. The only problem I've had is time is passing way too fast! I can't believe it's been 17 years.

14. leadsinker

leadsinker Member

State:
    Wichita, K
    Congrats..... but if your honey-do list is anything like mine, you'll wonder how you had time to work.

15. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Congrats on the retirement only problem I have with mine is time flys so fast:big_smile:

16. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad for ya Brother Flint,Iv got 12 to go on #2.The first time sucked(My dear wife wore my as* out on that Honey do thing) So I went but to the old grind stone.I hope and PRAY that this work's out for ya bro GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!:big_smile:

17. davy51

davy51 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Congrats on the retirement

now you really have time to wear out you rods and reels:big_smile_2:

18. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Ok fellows dont tell me how fast them years go by, they go fasr enough now. I made a deal with Jan (Ms Flint) I take her fishin and she will slow down on the honey-do thing, Man I'm glad she likes to fish.

Flint

19. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Congrats on your retirement Flint, I hope to make it there someday myself !!!!!!!!!

Now you & the misses go & enjoy life :tounge_out:

20. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Congratulations!

I tell people when they ask how I like retirement that I can't answer them as words do not exist to adequately describe it. It is something that must be experienced! I'm loving it!