Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friday fished from 8.00pm to 2.00am . the biggest caught was a 12 pounder which my brother in law caught. he did have a camera to take a picture so he can keep showing it to me. we caught a few other not worth weighting. we had a good time. it was fun watching him bring the cat in. 2nd time to that lake and havent been skunked thankfully. i am really liking this lake.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
friday fished from 8.00pm to 2.00am . the biggest caught was a 12 pounder which my brother in law caught. he did have a camera to take a picture so he can keep showing it to me. we caught a few other not worth weighting. we had a good time. it was fun watching him bring the cat in. 2nd time to that lake and havent been skunked thankfully. i am really liking this lake.
congrats! I love bartlett but cant wait for my first rosie flat (new pb)

·
Registered
742 Posts
thanks guys i was there from thur-sat am and we caught 9 the smallest was bout 2lbs and they avg bout 5-10 and caught 2 22-23lbers.jay lost 5 and i lost 6 so if we wouldve hooked up it would have been 1 hell of a trip but i wont complain bout it anyway. we fished up river wont say exactly where and the 2 smallest flats were caught on live carp and the rest live gills. i scaled down my rigs like mr dave and it seems 2 work. he was out there and still is as of this afternoon.

·
Registered
702 Posts
thanks guys i was there from thur-sat am and we caught 9 the smallest was bout 2lbs and they avg bout 5-10 and caught 2 22-23lbers.jay lost 5 and i lost 6 so if we wouldve hooked up it would have been 1 hell of a trip but i wont complain bout it anyway. we fished up river wont say exactly where and the 2 smallest flats were caught on live carp and the rest live gills. i scaled down my rigs like mr dave and it seems 2 work. he was out there and still is as of this afternoon.
congrats on the flats

·
Registered
702 Posts
Congrats, glad you had a good time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.