Rested up...

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by Bill in SC, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    After TWO consecutive tourneys with NO bites, I am about rested up and ready to try them again. Think I will do a night fishin' trip this week. NO rain this week has the river back at a respectable level, and stabilizing. NOW, maybe they will turn on!

BB in SC

2. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Good luck bill let us know how it goes

3. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    hope you get a biggin:cool2:

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
  5. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
  6. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Bill I think all that talk about selling the blunt put some bad JUJU on you!! lol You might want to retract that statement! LOL :big_smile:

Good Luck to ya! Wear em out!!

Steve

7. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Bill,
    Let us know when the fish get back to normal down there. :tounge_out:

8. jsthumb

jsthumb New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sorry to hear about your two strike outs. Hopefully the fish are just saving up for you and going to hit you all at once or maybe even that big one will bite to even things out.....lol

Good luck either way.

9. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    .........go out there n smoke 'em Bill! you'll get everything and maybe then some of what you put into it......

10. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Know what you mean there Bill. I've been fishless in the last two cat tourneys too. Good thing Randy was there to catch one in the Sutton tourney or it would have been bad news. The one me and the wife fished we didn't get a single bite, pretty @#$)& frustrating:angry:

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Bill.......you SUCK!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

j/k:wink:

12. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Man, I KNOW! I am drowning in my own tears!! :smile2: It's da nutroll curse!

Bill in SC

13. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Go ahead and get the harley Bill. I had to sell the Pontoon Rod today to buy the wife a car to drive with working AC. Life can be rough sometimes.:sad2: It will be hard to replace it.:embarassed:

14. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <Let us know when the fish get back to normal down there. >

I'm still waiting to get MYSELF back to normal! Two consecutive skunks has about done me in. Must be the nutroll curse! STILL haven't been fishin'. River is getting VERY low due to no rain, and it's up and down like a yoyo. Pegleg fished last Monday night with NO bites!

BB in SC

15. racinrodes88

racinrodes88 New Member

State:
    Marion, SC
    fishing is like huntin u aint gonna get one everytime but u can bet ur dollar on this u dang sure wont get one sittin at the house thats the way i look at it and it gets me out the house away from the wife and kids and just bein on the boat if i dont get no fish or bites then its time to skin it back and ride and look for places for the next time

16. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    It's been tough here too Bill. The last tourney nobody caught a fish and Randy and I only got two bites and another couple fellas fishing way up river only caught three 5lbers. It's been tough here lately. I'm ready for some of that good winter fishing again:smile2: Just don't want to wait till winter to get it!:wink:

17. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <fishing is like huntin u aint gonna get one everytime but u can bet ur dollar on this u dang sure wont get one sittin at the house thats the way i look at it>

True, but it is a rare thing when BB gets SKUNKED!

< I'm ready for some of that good winter fishing again Just don't want to wait till winter to get it!>

Wes, I never knew winter fishin' was so good until we hit the James last winter, and then Winyah Bay for several successful BIG FISH excursions! Yep, I'm ready to see some cool weather! :)

Bill in SC

18. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    This past winter was the first I'd really done it and we had a good deal of success. I can't wait. The dang fish are still there we just gotta figure out a way to get them to bite:confused2: