rest time over time for 2010

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Dec 27, 2009.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Every year i take nov, and dec, off from fishing to rest ,and get my head together ,Well next weekend is 2010 so here we go .time to get everything ready for 2010 ,pulling the rods out today to tear down ,and clean respool ,next weekend poaring lead ,then finish getting the boat ready,i am thinking about puttlng a console in it agian ,but will need to find a salvage yard or someone with a junk boat that i can get the steering and throttle controls off of wish i hadnt got rid of my old ones .This year i am planning on spending most of my time on the mo river ,and get back to what i know
    hopefully we will have a normal year on the river ,and not so much rain ,my goal this year is to break the 80lb mark .:wink:

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I'm not sure I remember what a normal river is Robert.

3. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Rob, dont give up on Lake of the Ozarks, some big ole cats lurking there too! I dont think anything this year has been normal. Here's what we did in the Marines, Adapt and Overcome! Chris

4. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Robert hopefully yo break that 80 lb mark when we are fishin the tornament in lexington:wink:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    That would be sweet and i hope he does. But i hope me and Brandon have one that goes 80.1:smile2::smile2::smile2: Lay into em robert. I'll keep my eyes open for some controls for ya.