Request for flathead please read ASAP.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by vacatfish, Aug 5, 2007.

1. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Flathead i shoot pool with along time friend of yours i did not know it till i said something then he said something then and then i ask him if he knew you and come to find out yall use to party togather and have the big flame fires with friends and family tears came to his eyes when i said your name.

Your going to have to pick that cue stick up and come down and shoot some with him your old buddy roger cury when would be a best time for you to come down to shoot with him like a reunite thing.

So dust off that cue stick and let me know brother talk to ya soon.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice to see ya posting Randy.

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey Randy, ya need to put down that pool stick and pick up an Ugly stik now and again...:smile2:

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia

5. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Me rodger and all of us play at tanner recreation center almost every night and on thursday nights at 7pm we have the APA 8 ball tournaments you can for sure catch him there the one right up from the farmers marketand right up from peaks view motors..

I hope to get some fishing in soon man i have forgot what water in a river looks like sometime in sept we goto our LTC local team championships and from there we go on to the NTC national team championships in vages where we will have the big one at.

If you would like flathead i will get rodgers phoe number for you and private message it to you where you both can get back in touch with each other rodger did not know you had moved from where you was he was still thinking you was in big island.

Cousin john sines played at farmers market the other night did not do to bad i did not know that man had changed so much but he has.

And nice to see everyone here is doing ok and yall are right when i can and can get the time to i do need to get a fishing rod in my hand.

The pool hall opens around 630pm flathead let me know when you can come down so i can let rodger know to be there but i wont tell him why untill you get there im always there from before they open till about 11pm at night sometimes later. we all have a blast there. i hope to talk to ya soon brother.