Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jay and me went up on the Republican yesterday. Jay caught the Cats this time, I did get a few hits, but no success.
Here's a couple of pics of Jay, Catfishing, with his biggun, and his "other" biggun:mad::biggrin::laugh:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,543 Posts
Pretty funny story for the picture with the sticks. I had a fish on and bringing him in. I knew I had a bunch of stuff on the line cause I could barely reel it in. About half way in I break off when he gets snagged. I decided to bring my other pole in and put all fresh bait out. When I brought the other pole in that fish had wrapped around the line on that pole along with all this crap on it. The bait I am holding is from line that broke off on the other pole and was all wrapped around this pole with the fish still on it. So I still got my fish.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty funny story for the picture with the sticks. I had a fish on and bringing him in. I knew I had a bunch of stuff on the line cause I could barely reel it in. About half way in I break off when he gets snagged. I decided to bring my other pole in and put all fresh bait out. When I brought the other pole in that fish had wrapped around the line on that pole along with all this crap on it. The bait I am holding is from line that broke off on the other pole and was all wrapped around this pole with the fish still on it. So I still got my fish.
HUH?:rotfl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.