REPS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CATFISHING1, Jul 25, 2008.

1. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    how do you give them?:cool2:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    If I see a new member (or any member) with no reps, then I rep them.

The rest are based on the quality of the post that I am reading or based on participation from other post.

I keep some in reserve for people who directly answer my questions also

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Look at the top right of any post another member makes, see the small star ICON.

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If you look in the top right hand corner of a post, there is a small star icon. Click on that, and a text box opens up, and you have the option to enter a short comment. Then hit submit reputation, or whatever it says. At that point, it self explanatory. Hope that help a little.

5. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    thanks that helps abunch:cool2:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    now wheres the rest of the fellas that are gonna turn this into a "reps dont mean nothing thread":smile2:

roll with the flow. i like my friends too:wink: and even fellas that aint on it yet.:cool2:

and dont forget the

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Send reps my way, they mean something to me..

I hope I heal from my latest deployment defending freedom for 15 months in Iraq. Ow well, I dont need reps to know that what I did was for my country, and not getting reps for 15 months of deployment fighting the war on terror doesnt mean nobody doesnt care. :embarassed:

I am sure that knowing my tour in the 1st Gulf War, and Panama as an 82nd Airborne Paratrooper serving as a sniper is good enough, as I silently bury the pain. Reps wouldn't make it any better knowing that people cared.. :embarassed: Or would it, I don't know? Its the small things sometimes.......

Nope, reps don't mean nothing, although i am sitting here clicking refresh on my user CP,just checking if anybody happens to accidentally click the star above this post to test it out. :smile2:

8. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    With that kind of hawking boss you need a booth at the state fair selling that that paste that keeps glass from fogging:smile2:

9. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    my oldiest just got out of basic for the marines. he wants to come over there. maybe he will .

10. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Reps are on the way! :wink: