Repost from Local Ohio Talk - Wintering Flatheads in the Mississippi

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by ThaWstSide, Mar 13, 2009.

1. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    [youtubevid]12TqEEGInhg[/youtubevid]

2. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Wow! That's great! I've heard stories of flatties stacking up like cord wood in the winter. I guess that's true!!!

3. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    I was in awe! I would love to sit above that spot with a bucket full of live bluegill and just drop them right in the middle of them and see how many would actually bite. I am amazed by that video...

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Jim, That was awsome... I think im going to buy one of those cameras.. I know of a few places I would love to see the bottom and the fish there... thanks it was simple but you can learn alot from it... WOW!!!!!!!

5. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Shane, that would be awesome if we had a "delivery" method... Who has a boat? I would be willing to buy a camera today for some video like that! I wanna explore the log jam right here in white river by the railroad bridge...

6. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    the one down by 16th st... Heck ya!!! I bet its full of flatties!!!

7. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well you might find more than flatties say well i don't know JIMMY HOFFA blahahahahahahahahaha:smile2::tounge_out::smile2:<----roflmao

8. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Yea, that area is pretty "shady"... I wouldnt be surprised if we came up with something/someone but heck, if we was able to pull a couple "hog" flatties out beforehand I wouldnt mind it. Really, we are talking about white river here, those bodies probably dissolved already or the fishes done ate them! :eek:oooh: lol

9. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That is too cool.