reports ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by NIMROD, Jan 2, 2007.

1. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hey TOPS ,BIG SAM ,and the rest of the locals. What's going on with the fish on the river? Is no one fishing this new year ? Are the skippys running at the hot water outlet? Please give us an update.:big_smile:

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Junior, Mac and I went to the outlet to day and only caught two skips. They are biting very slow. We did swing out into the river and drifted fish alittle. We caught 4 cats 3 blues and a channel. They went from 2, 21/2, to over 4. caught on shad and skip fillets

3. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thanks for the report !:big_smile:

4. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Tops and I gave it a go, he was happy to catch a cat, been awhile for him. I wish the wind would have cooperated, it was almost like still fishin. it took a couple hours to just go 100yds. I tried to keep us along a channel drop from 4' down to 28' alot of fish on the slope, but like i said the wind just wasnt there. I believe if we would have had enough wind to get us up to .8 miles per hour we could have done alot better. we hadnt fished that area before so we were really out scouting. Water was 48 degrees. Thats my report.....Mac :cool2:

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Still fishing Nimrod.....:cool2: still catching cats by scranton..the blues are hitting shad :wink: punch:crazy: and skips if ya got e'm:tounge_out: We been fishing kerr lately finding spots to tournament fish.....so we can give {777} and little mac something to worry about..............

6. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thanks guys, keep the reports rolling in! :cool2: