Reply for Top

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by BigDuck, Feb 9, 2006.

1. BigDuck

BigDuck New Member

State:
    Trumann, Arkans
    Thanks for the pm Top! Yep I'm from Ar. I live in Trumann which is in N.E.Ar. I've been reading the BOC since last fall, there is a wealth of information here, I really enjoy reading about catfishin but not as much as actually gettin out there and going!:)

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Big Duck, What is your first name? You have several members in your area. Tinboat is from Jonesboro, 3-rivers is from Tupelo,Arkansas not Mississippi. Crane is from paragule,I think. I know Crane is in that area. Maybe you can meet them some time.

3. BigDuck

BigDuck New Member

State:
    Trumann, Arkans
    My name is Jan Dungan, I'm 29 and work in Jonesboro.I fish the St. Francis for catfish and the Spring river for anything that will bite while I'm there, my family has a place on the river just above Hardy.Lake Poinsette by Harrisburg has produced some flatheads for us too, it's mostly known for crappie though.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Tinboat one of my friends is from jonesboro. He makes a trip down here and fishes for bait with me. we have a trip in the works now. you are welcome to come skip jack fishing is fun,fun,fun. we use the skips as bait. Dennis[Tinboat]is one of the best guys a person can ever meet he is disable as I.