Repeat old thread - Attend a BOC Gathering

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Nov 19, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    For the benefit of the new members if you ain't been to a BOC gathering you ain't had fun yet check out the gathering forum and attend any and all you want to in your state or others as a member you are family and are welcome at all gatherings so come on to ours and others you won' regret it

2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Thanks Richard. I am looking forward to my first gathering in April.

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yeah I'll be meeting you there and I can't wait we kinda got the southeast covered for attendees coming to Ga. in April hoping to get more states involved

4. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    SC just had ours this past Oct. 25th. I had a lot of fun. It's a great way to meet new people and find some new fishin' buddies. :wink:

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Matt you coming down to Ga in April ain't you

6. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    And if ya cant ever make gatherings ( like me ) at least try to get with local members on other occasions . I've never had one person turn me down to go fish . Its always be a great pleasure to meet folks and fish for a day . I've had a lot of good BoC member get togethers and they been some of the best fishing days ever.....even when the bite was slow my days flew by just from all the fun ; )

Oh and no lurking the BoC ,LOL....get on out there and post !!!!!

-Jim-

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Anybody that wants to come is welcome to come down to Ga in april for our gathering we will make you feel at home there are no strangers just family we have yet to meet:big_smile: