Rep points

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Jul 28, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Okay I have a few rep points for the 1st person to tell me who was the 1st person to kiss the bricks at the brickyard! smokey

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    1996, Todd Parrot and Dale Jarrett

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Heck that didnt take long.I thought someone would say jeff gordon. I guess when Jeff kissed them it was just his 1st kiss:roll_eyes:smokey

4. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    may have been his first good kiss, but it must have been good since he kept going back for more. now tony is chasing him.

5. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Who was the first man to win the Brickyard 400?

6. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    it was jeff gordon 1994 But of course you said "man" that is questionable....

7. GUNTZ

GUNTZ New Member

State:
    CLEBURNE texas
    BOY YOU COULD NOT SAY THAT ANY BETTER(MAN HAHA)

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    As a diehard Hendricks man I would like to point out that at 4 Championships and over 76 wins he is ahead of most current drivers if not all.IT must be hell rooting for somebody that is getting his ass kicked by this "none man" .HAHAHAHAHAHA:smile2::wink::big_smile:

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    It must be terrible to be consumed by jealously!

10. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    It must be terrible to be consumed by jealously,and you have the audacity to shout your jealousness!

11. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa

12. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Please disregard posts # 9 & 10 by me as I forgot how to spell during those 2 posts. I just thought the posts by tkeyhunter & GUNTZ showed how jealous they are of Jeff Gordon,and in my response to them I had a brain hiccup and made a few spelling mistakes. Although the words I used such as jealousness,and jealously are indeed words, they are not the words I intended to use. I don't know what happen to the edit option,as I sure needed it at that time.

13. GUNTZ

GUNTZ New Member

State:
    CLEBURNE texas
    Glenn i am not jealous of the (rainbow kid),and as far as that goes you can root for the crybaby if you if you want ,but i will still be cheering for the real men(#8 DALE JR. and #17 KENSETH).:tounge_out:

14. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    PLs folks I wasnt trying to start a "manhood fight"Jeff has a trophy wife' a trophy ride,and a bunch of throphies from racing.He does lots of good things in his life.But I would like to see a last man standing match. with Jeff Gordon,and the rest of the Hendrick drivers.Someone would get there eyes scrached out. smokey

15. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    hey smokey, my daughter tells me i am just like jr. and wants to know why i am not for him. i told her that hunting and fishing we would probably be good friends. i met jeff in daytona one summer while he was testing cars. it rained and he came in to daytona world and played with the kids in there and they almost never got him to leave and go back to test the car after the rain. that's when i knew NASCAR was the best sport. in none of the other sports do the players spend as much time and enjoy it like the drivers of nascar. dale was one of the best at this sport, but sometimes his fans are very rude at the races (most of the time), this is why there are so many hendrick fans now. most hendrick fans know dale was as good as they get, but are against jr. because of the actions of his fans, not him.

16. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey man , Dales fans had dirt under there nails,sweat around there collars,and a cool spot at the river to catch catfish and drink beer.Jeffs fans have there nails manicured, eyebrows waxed and eat cheese with there wine.LOL come over to the darkside bro.and grab a beer and have some of this jerky. smokey

GO JR. GO

17. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I'm glad to hear that you aren't jealous of JG,and so happy that you give me permission to root for crybaby ( I have no idea who you're talking about)! As far as you rooting for the real men,I would suggest that you might want to pick someone other than the 2 that you mentioned. I have no idea why you root for Kenseth,but I would wager that the reason you root for Jr.,is the same reason 90% of his fans root for him,his late father!! He sure hasn't done that much in his career so far to earn the fan base that he has. We'll see how good he is starting next year when he is in Hendricks equipment. If he can't win in that equipment,I don't have any idea what kind of excuses you will use for him not winning then. I would be willing to make a wager with you that he will never win the number of races that JG wins or the championships either.

18. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Joe.....didn't you mean cheese with their WHINE? :wink:

19. psg2628

psg2628 New Member

State:
    Austin, Texas
    Dale Earnhart was the first "man" to win the brickyard, as he so eloquently put it in the winners circle in 1995.