Rep Points & Friends.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Aug 9, 2009.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Anybody on here ever made a bone-headed mistake and accidentally sent a Buddy Neg. Rep points instead of Pos. Reps?:sad2::embarassed:
    Am I the only one that has ever done that???:roll_eyes::embarassed:
    Been here almost 3 1/2 years and I done that for the first time EVER today.:embarassed:
    No idea how it happened but it did. I didn't notice it until he told me. I feel like an idiot, glad he understands though.:wink::smile2:
    I'M SORRY JACK!!! It won't happen again!!!:eek:oooh::wink::big_smile:

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Only you, John... only you...:smile2::smile2:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Probably so...Probably so....:roll_eyes::smile2:

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    It's happened to me too:wink:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Shew, thats good to hear Robb!:wink:
    I was afraid I was the only one that had done it.:roll_eyes::smile2:

6. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Sounds like we should all accidentally send you some neg. rep! LOL:big_smile:

7. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    rep point dont affect health or wealth so who cares.... :wink: i had 2 smartazzes give me my first negative rep this week because they didnt like me razzing their buddy and i could care less!!! :cool2::smile2:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Quit Trollin LOL!

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Go ahead...:smile2: Where you been lately? Not seen you in a while.:confused2:

Thats very true, I just felt bad for doing it to him. Be nice though if we could trade them in for BOC hats, shirts & stuff...:wink::smile2:
    Some people kill me when they do that, like its gonna ruin your day or week....:smile2:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO George!!!:smile2:
    Not trollin at all, just wondered if anybody had done that before or if it was just me.:roll_eyes::smile2:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    How do ya accidently send neg. rep? You click on the star, screen shows up, and you write, then send!!!...lol... I don't think we even need neg reps. in my opinion! If you have an issue with a member fill out a ticket or go kick his azz in his hometown!:wink::smile2: rollo

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  12. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    John if thats the worst thing u ever do on here i guess we shouldn,t negative you out of the B.O.C. :wink::smile2:

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John your to young to make a mistake like that.:smile2:

14. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Now that's the wrong way to do it but yea were all guilty of some bone head things.

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I haven't ever used Neg. Reps. that I know of. If I did, it was by accident.

16. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Just dont bother clickin you disapprove of the post you'll be just fine!!

17. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    I agree with Jason...nuke the neg reps!

Commend the good, ignore the bad.

If I disagree with someone enough to speak up, then I'm going to be man enough to say it publicly, and try to do so in an effective and respectful way. I won't go stabbing someone in the back through the back door, which is what I feel neg reps really are.

But since you asked if I have neg-repped someone, I'll have to neg-rep you so that I can say "Yes"! Stab, stab, stab... Just call it acupuncture, John...guaranteed to help your bad back! :tounge_out::smile2:

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I agree, do away with them!!!
    I never give them out either, unless you count the 1 time accidentally...:embarassed: Still have no idea how I did it,,,Oh well, leave it up to me.:roll_eyes::smile2:
    If they'd help my back then bring them on!:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

19. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    OK, someone tell this poor old country boy what is a Rep point and how do you give a positive or negative or whatever. Also,,How do you check to see if you have any against you ?

20. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Rep points are the numbers listed beside your "mojo power". You can give them by clicking on the little box with the star in it, located at the top right side of any post. You can see who gives you "reps" by clicking on "user cp", located in the dark blue bar at the top of each page.

Don't know about "negative reps". Never got any or gave any. Please don't neg rep me John. LOL