Rend Lake weekend

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Don Wessling, May 14, 2008.

1. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    My wife and I will be camping this weekend at North Sandusky. I will be getting some catfishing time in for sure. If anyone is going to be there and wants to fish, give me a call 214-1223, or look for me in Hickory or White Oak loops at North Sandusky. I have a blue and white Pilgrim Camper.

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    friday is a possibility. may take you up on that. if the spillway is down id like to get down there and try for some flats.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Glad to hear that you all are going camping and going to be able to fish a little bit good luck on your trip hope ya all have a fun time and good luck on the fishing I hope you catch some, my dads vacation starts june 29, june 30 hes going with us to Cleveland then we will probably go camping somewhere.

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I really do not know what my weekend has in store. I might just do the Baldwin thing again. Didn't really make plans on a camping trip... plus our BOC Brother Aaron is about to become a daddy! Can't go too far as I have a gift for the new baby!

Definetely have to tell us how the fishing is at Rend. I haven't been up there since the middle of winter. Let us know the status of the lake and what the water temp is running if you can.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Don wishing you a great weekend camping and fishing Rend. Hope you add a new PB.