Reminder about the Truman gathering

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Apr 9, 2006.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    To anyone that hasnt heard there is a gathering in may at truman,go to the gathering section for details ,Should be a great time ,i will be bringing my melting pot and mold ,so anyone wants weights bring lead,Should be alot of wisdom there so bring your notebooks and learn a few things.

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.

3. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    I heard that someone is going to give lessons on how to PROPERLY cast a throw net. Is that still on? I have lead - would like to learn the proper way to to melt and mold it. I can get more lead (tire weights) if anyone is interested!

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    If anyone needs tire weights I only have about 400 pounds or more. If I make it in may I'll see if I have some room for a bucket full of tire weights.

5. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I have one wolf ,will be bringing it

6. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Thanks Wolfman,

Also, I may have room in my boat for a BOC brother. My wife and mother-in-law (I have a good one) are coming, but they won't want to be in the boat the whole weekend.

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    glad to see your going to make it terry,always see you on here with good tips but will be fun getting around the fire and share tips on the big mo river