Remember your new fishing license!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Mar 4, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just a reminder, last years license is now expired. With the warm weather anticipated and everyone racing out the door.... Don't forget to buy your new fishing license for this year. Hate to see someone have a brain fart and cost you some money!:wink: rollo

2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Yep, it's that time of the year. My TN license expired a few days ago!

3. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I bought mine the 1st. Thats the first time in years ive bought them this early!

4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    In PA, we have to buy one of January 1st! We don't get the March 1, 2009 to March 1, 2010 deal:embarassed:

Plus it has to be showing on our clothes and hat.

5. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    got mine, just a reminder, this years ohio fishing license isnt printed on the water proof paper, so make sure to keep it dry!!!

6. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio

Thanks for the reminder! I don't quite understand the logic of that. Kind of reminds me of the law where you have to carry paper registration on a kayak.

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Got my lifetime for Missouri. Still gotta buy my Kansas though.

8. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It also isnt "tear proof" paper anymore, the lady ripped mine in half the other day taking it out of the machine!

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They don't have to be water proof for me unless I gotta jump in the lake after a reel decides to lock itself in.. Been there done that:roll_eyes::smile2: rollo

10. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    yea not water proof makes about as much sence as having to have tour boat title and registration on the boat, i keep it in the glove box in the car, if they wanna see it that bad they can follow me to the docks and i will show em:embarassed:

11. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    got mine today same ole laws as last year 2 poles again

12. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    this year was the earliest i ever got a license, i picked mine up before x-mas while i was out x-mas shoping:wink:

13. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm getting mine on my way to get bait tomorrow, I really wish they'd stop making all those pretty colored regs and knock off a couple bucks though.:sad2:

14. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looks like I may have to get one of those waterproof tag holders... I haven't gotten it wet yet, but now that ya'll have me thinking of it - splash!!

15. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You know come to think of it the old waterproof ones were not that waterproof anyway. A couple years ago my license got wet, I pulled it out and the paper was 100% perfect ... all the writing was gone though.

16. dexta

dexta New Member

State:
    illinois
    you never know when the old lady's gonna grab your jeans and toss them in the laundry thinking you were done with them, ruined a phone that way, but mines still good till 3/31 in illinois

17. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Got mine and my old lady one today. Jerry I will probably meet you there at 7:30 I may be there earlier like around 7

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck to you guys!!! I will be on the river... rollo

19. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Well got my License today. Still have to get the ol'lady hers. Jerry and Gary I'll see you guys in the morning. Gonna try the spillway for bait. Gonna try and get there around 7:00

20. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Cool Ill see you and Jerry there, will be there with my oldest have to stop and get some hotdogs ooooops I mean worms LOL. Im going to attempt at castnetting yet again LOL so Bobby if you have a camera you might want to take some pics LOL