Remember our sponsors during the "Stimulus" season

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wabash River Bear, May 19, 2008.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey all! With everybody gettin their Economic Stimulus Checks and thinkin about maybe gettin some new gear, dont forget our sponsors. They need a lil stimulatin too! :smile2:
    I spread a lil of mine around here this past weekend. Got me some new BOC gear, an Ego cast net, and a Catfish Safari flathead rod matched up with an Abu 7000iC3 Pro Rocket.
    So when your sittin there droolin over the new Cabelas or Ba$$Pro catalog with your wallet pocket smokin, remember we got some good sponsors here with some real nice equiptment waitin to go on the UPS or FedEx truck headin to your house.

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I feel like that squirrel in the movie, Ice Age. Mines going to the bank, till I get a good price on eve troughs. lol

I have more fishing and camping stuff than I'll ever wear out.

If you need gear, Support the Sponsers.

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    im not buying fishin stuff this time im buying bigblock chevy parts!!:dribble: i have 64 malibu im wanting to put on the road before summers over!!! i just got my intake & carbs a couple weeks ago i just need to get the machine work done and i will be stimulated with a 540ci bbc!!! :crazy:

Attached Files:

4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Very true Bear, thanks for posting. My wife did sound quite intrigued when I told her about those limited edition "pink" catfish safari rods!

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great post!!! The only thing is that neither one of us even seen our stimulus checks. Every dollar went towards bills....:sad2:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great post. I totally agree with you. Got to take care of these good sponsors. If that check ever arrives. Mine comes by mail. I don't use direct deposit. I don't know if they have started mailing those out yet.

7. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hmmm, dual Predators, me likey! :big_smile:

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    last time i had a stimulus check the Doc put on rubber gloves and said "cough":eek:oooh::smile2:

9. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    give up on that big block stuff! i have an engine i built last year still on the stand...i'll take what the parts cost for it:big_smile:

350cid small block.....30 over bore, roller cam, full roller 1.6:1 rockers with poly locks, double roller timing chain, flat top pistons and more....1700$...it was intended to be an EFI stock rocket, but my deal for the pickup didn't work out and i snuffed it. reman distributor, reman throttle body, etc.

this thing would rock in a '64 malibu....run like a striped ape AND get some gas mileage:wink:

fuel injection is good stuff:big_smile: