Relocating to Ft Benning/Columbus, GA

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brother hilljack, Jan 18, 2009.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am very happy to announce that I have moved from Ft Campbell, KY and will be arriving at Ft Benning on the 1st or 2nd of Feb.

It seems a shame that I was unable to take full advantage of my great fishing location there at the campbell area, but I am sure excited about getting back our on the Chattahoochee and catching some fish!

So if you live anywhere around Columbus be keeping an eye out for the HIllJack.................................. you will know its me, because I have my "logo" in the back window of my truck!! Good luck to all

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Congrats on the move, welcome back to the South. Maybe we can hook up sometime and fish. You gonna be able to make it to the West Point gathering??

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    So happy to know you guys are about to get settled at least for a while! :smile2::smile2: I know it's been rough on you and your girls, but ya'll are together and that's wonderful to hear! Let us know how the move goes and don't forget us even though I know you'll be a busy bunch for the next little while!

4. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Mike, I am looking forward to the gathering although Paul may beat me up for being so late on making my camping payment:sad2:

5. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN

Could never forget about you Cher!!! Your support helped me thru some tough times.

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Shane, good luck with the move.

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Brother we are just happy to have you back in the USA!!
    I hope this move is somthing you wanted.
    smokey

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Congrats Bro! Hope all gets settled soon and your back on tract!

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Excellent, look forward to meeting you. You'll always be welcome over this way too if ya ever want to go chase flatheads on the AL river. Only about an hour or so from ya...:cool2:

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Best of luck on the move brother

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats Shane, but movin sure stinks.:confused2: Whatever ya do, don't misplace the boat. Other stuff gets scratched, lost or whatever but don't loose da boat. You and them girls gonna need it pretty soon i hope.Good luck brother.

12. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Congrats Brother,
    Welcome to Georgia...:wink:
    I was wondering a couple of days ago when you where going to be haeding this way...Hope the move goes well...
    Puddle

13. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Congratulations Shane! We are sure going to miss you up this way, but as long as you and the girls are happy, we're happy for you, too!

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats ,Shane. I know you're chompin at the bit to get out and fish again.

15. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I will be looking you up for some good flatheads Mike. Looking forward to it