Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Last "store" primers I bought were from a local supplier and $75 per 1000 was the going price.
Everything has gone way up in price, I was shocked at what I was willing to give him for 8 lbs of H4350.

When I got home I checked powder valley Midway and other places and I got my H4350 for cheaper than the prices i seen online.

I powder coat all my lead projectiles now and you can run some soft lead and not get any leading.
I sure like it better than "grease" or Alox.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I haven't been able to find any large rifle primers. I was lucky enough to find 1000 a few months ago but none since. It has gotten so bad that I see where some guys are reloading their primers one at a time.

·
Registered
Waylon from Osage County, Oklahoma
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Last "store" primers I bought were from a local supplier and $75 per 1000 was the going price.
Everything has gone way up in price, I was shocked at what I was willing to give him for 8 lbs of H4350.

When I got home I checked powder valley Midway and other places and I got my H4350 for cheaper than the prices i seen online.

I powder coat all my lead projectiles now and you can run some soft lead and not get any leading.
I sure like it better than "grease" or Alox.
I tried some powder coated bullets neither of my marlins grouped very well with them unfortunately, Missouri bullet companies 165 grn whitetail #4's are my go to cast & speer hotcor in jacketed

Reactions: swampratt

·
Registered
233 Posts
You may find some reloading supplies here that may be local to you.
Some good guys on there :)

·
Registered
Waylon from Osage County, Oklahoma
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
You may find some reloading supplies here that may be local to you.
Some good guys on there :)
I'm actually a member there as well

Reactions: swampratt
41 - 46 of 46 Posts