Relax a minute....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cattledogz, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Turn up your speakers and take a moment to relax.....
    This is a wonderful minute dedicated to the love of dogs.
    It is not sad... but rather very wise.
    Click Here and Enjoy

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Barb,

That is one of the most beautiful ones I've seen lately. 2 of my dogs are going blind, one is deaf and the other is on it's way. Animals love unconditionally, something humans find impossible to do every second of their life.

I love the line about if something smells good, roll in it............that would make a good signature. :wink:

Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl

3. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Barb, that was great Thanks for sharing. A nice way to start my day
    Sharon

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Be enthusiastic!
    Share the noise you make!

:feel_good: woof, woof, woof!
    :haha: bark, bark, bark!
    :still_dreaming: yip, yip, yip!

5. catfishma

catfishma New Member

State:
    indiana
    barb, that was wonderful.. i kind of got tearier eye..are family as a dog and he is a big part of us... thanks for shaing..

6. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Thanks Barb..... Cheryl told me to check it out and "wow" you gals can find some of the nicest things to post about... Enjoy the Spring... it should be comming soon back there to y'all real soon.....

bayrunner ray

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Barb,

Becky stopped by for about half an hour, yesterday, and I told her this was one thing she had to see, before she left. She sat here and cried. She has a dog that is 12 and his name is Rudy. He is like a very large, short weenie dog, and has never seen a stranger.

Take care.
    Cheryl

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great little movie: I however,cried. The line when I'm gone will you remember love? Tore me up. I had to or rather my husband and I were forced to shoot my dog that born in my lap. It was either that or be evicted. People thought he was too agressive. So yes, I remember His love and wish to God every day He was still with us,or that we'd had somewhere else we could've moved too so I would'nt have had to do that horrific thing. I don't think I will ever get over having to do with it. People ask me why did YOU go,you didn't have too! I always answer,because He was my dog, I had raised him from infancy born in my lap the whole thing. I just couldn't allow him to die alone!:cry:

9. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    That was nice...thank you vey much for sharing.