Regular; Non-cooling Lakes

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Cat Man Joe, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Has anyone been fishing regular old lakes with any luck yet? The last month we've been hitting power plant lakes but I want to fish tomorrow night but don't want to drive to Sanchris or Coffeen. Thinking of hitting Otter Lake but I'm not sure how the temps will affect the bite.:eek:oooh: If anyone has had any luck on these types of lakes yet this year let me know please. Thanks guys!

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I havent been able to get out yet because of weather hopefully ill be able to hit the water this next week

3. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    u cant know till you get out there and try it! go on out there!

4. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yep Shane. Youre right. I found out about a new spot on the lake right by my house so I think I'm gonna hit it for a while tomorrow after work and maybe into the night. Hoping I do well. Come to think of it what could be better than fishing and listening to the Redbirds play some ball on the radio!!!

5. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    theres nothin better. thats what i do. good luck!

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    stick a hog Joe.

7. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    Joe, it's been my experience thus far that it changes from day to day and sometimes from hour to hour. I have had some luck tho.

8. kevhead56

kevhead56 New Member

State:
    Greenfield, Il
    I heard they were catching a few at Jacksonville, Joe. Don't know how true it is.

9. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    havent had no luck yet this year hopefully it will change

10. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i have descent luck when i actually get out there. this year, its been so dang cold and windy all the time, i cant seem to get out there.