Regret or Rejoice

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Jun 23, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    After the last few months of family and friends passing away I have thought about this and decided to post it
    If you are wondering about some one who you know has been sick or hurt check on them don't E mail them go see dthem if distance won't let you then call them on the phone your voice and or your visit could help them. I did not and now I regret it
    How will you be if that someone passes on will you regret not having the time to check on them or rejoice that you did.
    I am not triing to preach just to help someone not go thru what I have recently!

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Richard good advice my friend, takes a little age to fully understand the message. :wink:

3. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    Richard i have been there Bro. i tell people ths same thing. whan i have a loved one or a friend on my mind i call them. i have learned this lesson the hard way.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    A little age and a lot of sorrow Paul

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Was just talking to a neighbor about that last night. Need to stay in touch with your good friends and family. Thanks for posting!!

6. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    I had a friend in the hospital kept saying I willgo see Tony. Saturiday before last we went to see him we went tothe nurse station they said he is on c_5 we went there we met a nurse we ask witch room Tony is in she saidhe is not here we said what. She said he passed this morning and ithought I had plenty time but you never know sorry so long thanks Sam Davis

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Sorry to hear about your friend and what aa way to find out prayers for the family

8. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Don,t put it off today, because tomarrow might not be and this happens all the time and then it's to late

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    How true that statement is