Ref Conspiracy in Pats game?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, Dec 4, 2007.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Samari Rolle in an interview after the game last night that the refs were making comments calling him "boy" atleast on five occasions. The refs did make some horrible calls including the holding call on 4th and 5 at the end of the game. Not to mention Gaffney not having control of the ball on the game winning touchdown. Rolle also stated "the Patriots are good enough already, why do they need an advantage with the refs on their side?" Randy Moss was intervied after the game and said, "it felt good to shut them up at the end of the game because they were talking stuff the whole game", Randy replied to the Ravens secondary during the game, "Why are you all talking so much you haven't even done anything in the league yet." I got a question for Randy Moss, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN THE NFL YET?? NOTHING!! Yah, he's having a good year but what has he done in the past? Especially in Oakland! The refs in this game are now under investigation and we will be hearing more about this in the next couple of days.

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I don't call them the Cheatriots for nothin!

3. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just a quick note while we are all taking the "Ax" and swinging it.
    I could say a lot of negative things about the dallas Crybabies too!
    That is why we have Toyota's, Fords, Chevy's, Dodges, Nissan's, ect.
    In closing, I would agree however, that there needs to be several "changes" with the whole NFL/AFL or NFC/AFC, whatever they are calling it nowadays. The one thing I'm NOT ready to see is a "World" Football League! The majority of the talent lies in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and our Lombardi Trophy along with the respective Divisional Trophies BELONG to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!!
    If someone wants that "World League" let them make up their own trophies!!!!
    I've said enough on that subject. Time to go to "werk" paying the bills! :wink:
    Fraternally Yours,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

4. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    If that is what the refs were saying, then it needs to be looked at. Someone calling someone boy thought does NOT make you score less than your opponent. I agree also that there are some questionable calls in last nights game, but that is the case every night.

On a side note, one of the funniest things I saw last night is when one of the Pats came up and started talking smack to Billick, and Billick replied by blowing him kisses. That was funny.

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah the whole blowing kisses thing is just another act of arrogance by the classless Patriots, lead by a terrific role model Bellicheat himself.LOL!!

6. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    quit your belly aching. they won. end of story. the ravens secondary was mugging the pats receivers all night long. they are lucky they didnt get twice as many holding and pass interference calls than what they got.hell, if we are gonna cry about refs, how about all the bs calls the pats got against them when they played indy. give me a break! the colts had the refs in their pockets and still couldnt beat the pats. boo freakin hoo!

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    BLAH BLAH BLAH!! We're not talking about the Colts/Pats game here Cattoo, DID YOU READ THE FIRST POST??:0a28: Should I refresh your memory? I was giving quotes from what Samari Rolle said post game and the remarks of Randy Moss. I also said how Randy Moss hasn't done crap in the NFL yet, which he hasn't. Did I say anything about the Colts?:0a19:

8. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    It was a very questionable call on that holding call, especially given that it was a game winning call for the Pats. I dunno how many times can you possibly stop the Pats on fourth down. I counted three times. However, the Ravens themselves lost the game. If the D-coordinator doesn't call TO then the game is over and the Pats loose. That didn't happen and if you give Brady that many chances he's gonna beat you every single time, period. He's just too good to be given that many chances. It was a questionable call by the refs, but you have to take it out of their hands which is something that the Ravens didn't/weren't able to do last night. Also if Boller just gets another yard on his hail mary then the game is won by the Ravens. They just didn't get it done when they needed to. They couldn't get first downs to run out the clock in the fourth and consequently lost the game. Good game and those dang Pats just keep winning.

9. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    I don't know what you have against Randy Moss LilRyjoe04. He is one of the best receivers ever to play the game. Yeah he struggled in Oakland, but did you sleep through his 7 superb season in Minnesota? And this year he is better than any receiver out there.

The holding call at the end of the game could have gone either way, the Ravens did not lose the game because of that one play. They could have stopped the Pats on the other 4th down plays (they couldn't), and they should not have thrown that interception as they were driving down the field in the 4th quarter either.

The better team won the game.

10. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    the patriots may have pulled it off this week against the ravens but next week will be a different story... i look forward to them being spanked by the steelers...

11. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    Woo Hoo thats what I am talking about!!!!!

ketch is right ryan,...it was billick who was blowing kisses to Rodney Harrision (I think)....

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!

12. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota

Did I read that right? Someone agreed with me:0a28:

13. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Amen its going to be one hell of a game.What would be real nice is by some very very very good luck Miami would win their only game against them.

14. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    that would be great... Miami hands them there only lose... yeah..... but i agree with PrittyKitty on this one... the Steelers are gonna whoop some butt

15. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    :big_smile: 12-0, forget almost, there were blown calls on both sides including the tackle of Asante Samuel on the last play of the game. Wes Welker was held all night long. Ben Watson dropped a ball in the endzone with no defenders on him during the first drive (one of five drops by receivers) There were a lot of plays that could have gone either way. In the end winners make the plays and losers don't. Baltimore had 0 first downs on their last 3 possessions. They couldn't get it done. You whiners can harp on two plays (since they are the ones that didn't go your way) and conveniently ignore the brilliance of Tom Brady and the Pats. If Pittsburgh blinks, they will lose! I believe that they will lose anyway! In two weeks the Pats should secure home field advantage throughout the playoffs. I hope that they win the rest of their games by 1 point. I can't wait to see how Pats haters' favorite word becomes almost.:big_smile:

16. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I always have will be a Pat hater till the day I die.I will always bleed blue no matter whos playing.Colts all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    There is a football team in Minnesota???????

18. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Amen, Brian!

Go HORSE!

19. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    That's harsh....Yes, we have a team. We are called the Minnesota Adrian Petersons. lol

Hey, we have a chance at the playoffs now. Lookout NFL.

20. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    You colts fans always have an excuse.....excuses are for losers!!!!

the Pats beat You they beat the Ravens, THe game in pittsburgh will be another tough test for the pats. The steelers match up well against the pats, and should be another excellent game!

Ryan THe only reason you dog on Moss is that He doesn't have a horseshoe on his helmet. If he did You'd be tellin us how great He is. BTW where is Harrison????? did He forget to take His geritol again?