Reels Parts / Local / Indiana / Indianapolis

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by ThaWstSide, Jul 21, 2009.

1. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Ok, this thread will most likely be flagged or moved, but the reason I put it here is because I am looking for something local to Indiana/Indianapolis for reel parts.

I am needing the clicker spring for a Abu 6600 BCX, the part number is 1124769, can anybody help me out? I called the local baitshop located by downtown Indy, and they do not carry individual parts, and said they have no access to parts for this particular reel.

Anybody?

2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    jim, itll probably be easiest to order directly from abu..

Write to us at:
    Abu Garcia Service Department
    1900 18th Street
    Spirit Lake, Iowa 51360-1099

or call: 1-800-228-4272

3. Jetdoc

Jetdoc New Member

State:
    Mooresville Indiana
    There is a rod and reel repair store in Mooresville I always go to get my rod tips repaired at. When I get home later tonight I will p.m. you the info if you want to call them.

4. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    hey jim have you try kings bait and tackle on indianapolis dr or old rd 67 the number is 831-0135

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  5. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    You guys are awesome!

6. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Ok, so I just order 1 spring from a supplier in Texas, and 2 from a supplier in Canada. I am just trying to make sure I get one by Friday, we will see.

I just know I am not going to be sitting on the bank any longer and my clicker break and not be able to fix it!

If anybody else needs 1 in a pinch, just look me up.

The model reel is the 6600 BCX, yes, I bought one of the low end retail reels. I was desperate to try it out...

And NO, I dont have any complaints about it, except I have to wait at least 2 - 3 days for a part!

7. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    i have the same reel and i have it on a 6'3" heavy musky rod and it performs beautifully

8. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey jetdoc first off welcome to the BOC and i live just outside of Brooklyn the tackle repair shop does it fix all rods or just certain ones I have a quantum big cat rod that needs repaired:big_smile: