Reel clicker sound? (Off topic I guess)

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by sbursik, Dec 16, 2005.

1. sbursik

sbursik New Member

State:
    McKinney Texas
    I am looking for the sound of a reel clicker going off so I can convert it an make it a ring tone on my phone. Anyone have a wav or mp3 file laying around? I have searched the interenet using Google and cannot find one.

Thanks!

Scott

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hmmmm....thats a cool idea! Do you have kazaa? Kazaa is a progam you have to download it, and you share files with alot of other people that have the progam. There might be something like that on there, I would like that for my cell phone too.

Hope someone can help, :)

3. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

You should have a recording function on your phone,i made my own Duck calling ring for my phone.You ought to see the look's i get when it goes off! :D
    Ernie

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Dang I forgot about that, thank's! That's what I'm going to do, make my own clicker ringtone. :D

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    You guys are very innovative. Bait clickers as ring tones, duck calls, very good idea.

6. sbursik

sbursik New Member

State:
    McKinney Texas
  7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Not to sound too negative I would highly recomend another methode Kazaa has alot of downloads that can mess up your computer if you dont pay attention. Not to say its a bad program but if you dont know what your doing with it you can seriously screw up your computer.

8. sbursik

sbursik New Member

State:
    McKinney Texas
    I agree there. They bundle spyware in the install. I use LimeWire Pro. Much better and no spyware.

Scott

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Oh, I dindnt know....Thank's for clearing that up for me, I've got Limewire pro also, I guess I should start using that. Thank's :)

10. Okccatman

Okccatman New Member

State:
    Norman,Ok
    Off topic Scott but I have an old version of kazaa lite. I think it is 1.4 or maybe older. No spyware and it has an interesting list of banned IP's that I won't go into here. If you want it I can send it to your gmail account.
    BTW..... Don't bother going to Fort Smith..... unless you are gunning for 2nd place :0010:
    Dave

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    While you are at it, maybe a fish-call installed on your weights to help increase you chances of winning theses contests, LOL!!!!

Great ideas fellas!!!

12. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    i have a microphone thingy for my PC that i can record sound and save it to a file,maybe somthing like that?