REDS FANS

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by coltsfan, Apr 8, 2008.

1. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR ONE WEEK IN?HOPEFULLY HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF CUETO AFTER TONIGHTS GAME.I DONT SEE FOGG LASTING TO LONG IN THE STARTING ROTATION,BAILEY SHOULD BE UP IN MY OPINION

2. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    They've looked pretty good tonight Cueto looked awsome again, I agree about Homer Bailey but he has to get his breaking stuff under control to stay up for any extended period of time :big_smile:

3. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    we are finally getting pitching and now we cant score runs pitt 1 cincy 0.if we want to win the division you cant let games like this get away .i think they left 12 men on base .thats just crazy.

4. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    The Pirates sweep the reds how sweet it is.

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    they looked pretty good but hopefully there pitching will stay in there

6. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Ouch swept by the Pirates, you never count on that oh well they played well and the Reds left a small village on the basepaths you cant win like that

7. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    we play the cubbies tonight hopefully the reds can forget about the pitt series and get it turned around.they need to start plating some runs and quit wasting the good pitching.

8. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    if they keep this up it's gonna be another long season

9. seahaggy

seahaggy New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I don't know why i keep up with them year after year. :sad2: The little Reds or the Louisville Bats are off to a great start hopefully Cinncy can get that hitting going.

10. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    they got smoked again tonight by the dodgers 9-3.aint looking to good.i think all those high hopes are slowly dwindeling!!!!!!!

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am a reds fan by default. I hope they have a great season and get things turned around.

12. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    when does football season start?as bad as they have played they are still only 7 games out i think.if they can start hitting there is alot of season left.but aint looking good,again

13. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey 5 in a row.we beat florida 3 games and now cleveland 2 and going for the sweep tomorrow.jay bruce is just killing the ball in the minors .he's gotta be up soon

14. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    jay bruce finally getting his major league debut tonight against pitt.about time!

15. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    How about Griffey getting his 600th,and Im pretty sure he did it Roid Free.

16. brddgg21

brddgg21 New Member

State:
    scottsville,virginia
    ok everybody last year is over...thank god....now its time to start getting geared up for this season...as soon as nascar gets going i get the itch for baseball and watching them reds....so lets get it going

17. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Just won another one against the Brew Crew tonight. I dont get the games out here in Denver, but I listened to it and we seemed to play alright. Votto is tearing it up. I just hope our pitching stays strong, we should be a pretty tough team this year.