Rediversion 3-21-09

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by scwolf, Mar 21, 2009.

1. scwolf

scwolf New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Well I guess I will be one that post the bad as well as good. Took my dad down to the rediversion today to try a little bank fishing. Wish I could say we wore them out...lol...heck, wish I could say we caught one to small to keep. Nothing today not even a bite. With a steady 15mph NE wind already going when we got there I tried to locate the LEAST windiest spot around. That ended up being on the Russellville end, which we usually do better on during the summer. No bites but it was a comfortable sunny day fishing with my dada and those are the memories I cherish so it was successful.

*note* If anyone is wondering about the Shad fishing, we rode down to the tressle below the fishlift and there was what looked like 50 vehicles there...parking lot full and parked down the road.

2. KINGCARP

KINGCARP New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i,ve caught some nice fish in thr canal. just have to watch out for the gators.last year i had a 35pder on as rope and gator got him.i might go down sometime this week.

3. scwolf

scwolf New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Talked to some guys from Tennessee that had caught a 35lber and a 30lber. I think one was last night and one early this morning, but they said the bite was very far apart and hadn't had a bite today. I believe if we had been further down the canal towards the damn we would have caught a couple. There are definately some nice fish in there this time of year