Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught three fish two channels one flathead on perch and shinners. 0n throw lines not much water hope for more rain. Flathead was about 8lbs youngest son caught it. Kids have fun fishing love to here them hollar when a big one is on thats it till next week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Caught three fish two channels one flathead on perch and shinners. 0n throw lines not much water hope for more rain. Flathead was about 8lbs youngest son caught it. Kids have fun fishing love to here them hollar when a big one is on thats it till next week.
Best times I ever had fishing was when my kids were young. They would keep me so busy taking off the fish, I would get to fish. But it was great.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey pup, where are you fishing on the Red? Hard to get access to much of it anymore. I fished down on Mud Creek, about a mile from where it flows into the Red, on Wednesday as the creek was rising and tore them up pretty good. Went back yesterday... nothing.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.