Red River Redneck Roundup

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by gooboy, Feb 21, 2006.

1. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    i would like to invite all our arkansas brothers to the Red River Redneck Roundup that we are holding March31st thru April 2nd on the red river in Shreveport. looks like we are gona have a big turn out and would love to meet some of you fellers there. We have a thread on the louisiana rivers section that is dedicated to all the info that you can check out. We are having a fishfry on friday night that anyone is welcome to attend. Our gathering site is on a sandbar a couple miles above the bossier launch. anyone wishing to attend that does not have a boat or that doesn't wish to bring theirs can contact me through a pm. I am in charge of our water taxi service. if anyone wants to go, we will make sure your picked up and brought back whenever you want. Looking forward to hearing from some of yall!

eric cottrell

2. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    just to let yall know. due to the amout of folks that are gona be attending our get together, we have decided to move it to bishops point landing. we are gona have a big fishfry friday night that anyone is welcome to attend.

yall come on down and meet some of your louisiana brothers. we'll treat ya so many different ways, that ya bound to like one of em'.:)

eric cottrell